Land Planning and Development
- Master Planning
- Schematic Conceptualization
- Public Workshops and Forums
- Development and Conditional Use Permitting
- Development and Property Rights
- Planned Residential Developments
- Development Plans
- Wyoming Water Rights
- Sustainability Consulting
- Development Code Compliance
- Zoning and Planning Amendments
- Site Plans
- Density Calculations
- Facilities Inventory
- Development Analysis
- Local Regulations/Code Research and Interpretation
- Federal, State and Local Permitting
- Client Representation and Agency Coordination
With services that range from siting individual homes to crafting master plans for large residential developments, our process begins with listening: to the client in order to appropriately define the project; to the site in order to thoughtfully address natural resources; and to the community to ensure that the neighborhood’s character is preserved and goals of the Comprehensive Plan are met.
Y2 Consultants’ Planning team includes respected community leaders who are trusted statewide as experienced, ethical decision-makers.
The team has developed a thorough understanding of the issues facing the Jackson area and its surrounding communities. As its popularity and population increase, our community struggles to balance environmental conservation, workforce and family housing, transportation and visitor resources, and quality of life. Y2 engages in this ongoing conversation, drawing upon our understanding of the region’s past, present, and future.
From initial ideas, to community workshops, to detailed narrative descriptions and local government presentations, Y2 is skilled in achieving clients’ needs; while also enriching the site and our community, and aligning with the County’s Comprehensive Plan and County and Town Land Development Regulations.
Real Estate Due Diligence
- Phase I, II and III Environmental Assessments
- Purchase and sale contract negotiations
- Property inspections
- Property risk analysis and mitigation
- Mold inspection and management